Burial Program: Final Week
The annual Burial Program campaign concludes on Friday, December 10.
Through an annual contribution, the program offers simple and dignified services to the Jamat and their families upon the loss of a loved one. Registration for the Burial Program can be completed online.
ACCESS line support will end on Friday, December 10. Registrations completed after Friday, December 10 may be subject to a 30-day delay in coverage.
The rates for participation are significantly lower than for external programs. You can view the 2022 contribution rates once you have logged in. Answers to many frequently asked questions are posted on the registration site under the FAQ tab.
Should you require any assistance to navigate the registration site or to create an account for you and/or your family, call the ACCESS line at 1 1-888-536-3599:
- Ontario: Monday – Friday: 6pm to 8pm – Saturday – Sunday: 1pm to 3pm
- BC: Monday - Friday: 6pm to 7:15pm – Saturday – Sunday: 10am to 12pm
- Prairies: Monday - Friday: 6:30pm to 7:30pm – Saturday – Sunday: 12pm to 2pm
- Edmonton: Monday - Friday: 6pm to 7:15pm – Saturday – Sunday: 11am to 1pm
- Ottawa: Monday - Friday: 8pm to 9pm – Saturday – Sunday: 4pm to 5pm
- Quebec: Monday - Friday: 6pm to 9pm – Saturday – Sunday: 10:30am to 12:30pm
Follow the prompts to select your region, then select 7 for Burial Program.
Thank you for your continued support of the Burial Program; we are indeed stronger together.