Psychology of Contracts: Alternative Techniques to Dispute Resolution
Disputes and conflicts can arise in business contracts between parties. It is important to understand the dynamics of how a dispute or conflict can be managed effectively by everyone involved. This webinar will cover:
- Emotional Intelligence in contracts
- Understanding expectations in contracts
- Using arbitration versus legal courts
- Steps to effective dispute resolution
- Creating proper exit strategies in contracts
Rahim Moloo a Lawyer, Adjunct Professor at Columbia Law School, and a recognized leader in the field of international arbitration, will be in conversation with Jeannette Bourgeault, Chartered Mediation Specialist with the Government of Canada. The two will be lead in a discussion by Maryla Ali, Family and Divorce Lawyer, about disputes and conflicts that can arise in business contracts.