Investing Master Class Video Series
Whether you're a financial expert or new to the world of investing, the Wealthsimple video series will give you a good grasp of concepts used in investing, without the use of complicated jargon. You can complete the entire series (Video #1 - #10) in less than 45 minutes, or use the menu below to view videos you feel will serve you best. What you'll learn:
- The Stock Market (2:59) - Before you learn the details of how to invest, this episode will give you a good background on the stock market.
- Investing 101 (3:00) - Learn the difference between the two main investing philosophies and how to avoid the biggest rookie mistakes.
- Saving vs. Investing (2:41) - There's a time for saving and a time for investing. Learn how to make each strategy work for you.
- The Five Simple Rules of Investing (8:00) - This episode will take you from novice to expert investor in minutes, with time-tested advice from the best financial minds.
- The Waterfall Method (4:48) - From killing debt to building wealth, we'll tell you exactly where to put your money to make sure it's working as hard as possible.
- Automating Your Finances (3:09) - Put your money on autopilot, and let technology to work for you.
- Should I Pay Somebody to Help? (3:53) - We'll walk you through the pros and cons of using an advisor, and set you up for success if you choose to DIY.
- Socially Responsible Investing (2:19) - You don't have to compromise on your values to make a profit in the stock market.
- When It's Actually Okay to Pick Stocks (2:37) - Consider this your primer on how to take risks responsibly.
- How Much Do I Need to Retire? (2:36) - You've learned how to build wealth. Now get an idea of exactly how much you'll need for the future.